Monday, August 17, 2009

Book Review

I finished "Bobby and Jackie" by C. David Heymann over the weekend. Nasty!! I always thought Jackie Kennedy was such a classy first lady. Let's just say she had pretty loose morals, it was an eye-opener and an easy read for a history buff.

I started "Throw Out Fifty Things, Clear the Clutter, Find Your Life" by Gail Blanke. I lost interest. Unless you're a "hoarder," it's nothing new. I can skim through and read the "Green Tips."

"One Hundred Essential Things you Didn't Know You Didn't Know" by John D. Barrow is fascinating. My favorite chapter so far, 100 monkeys typing randomly produced a line from Shakespeare's 'Henry IV,' RUMOUR. Open your Ears;' This was after 2,737,850 million billion billion billion monkey-years of typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment