Friday, January 20, 2012

3 2 1 cake

No baby yet but I know my "free days" are numbered so in the meantime, I'm going to bake a little cake. I got this recipe in my email box from one of my braille friends.

3 2 1 cake

In a Ziploc bag, combine two cake mixes and mix well. One of the cakes mixes has to be Angel Food, the other mix can be any flavor you wish. For each individual serving, take out 3 tablespoons of the cake mix combo and mix it with 2 tablespoons water in a small, microwave-safe container. Microwave on high for 1 minute, and you have your own instant, individual cake.
Notes: The best thing is, you open both cake mixes in a gallon storage bag, one that self-seals or seals tightly, shake the two cake mixes to blend and then make the recipe. Two points on Weight Watchers for those of you who follow.

FYI: The Angel Food is the cake mix that has egg whites in it, so if anyone is allergic to eggs this recipe would not be for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment