Sunday, August 11, 2013

the reason why

I know a case of depression when I see one. And I also know this is the time of the year when it happens to me, just a general down in the dumps feeling that I can't seem to shake off. Is it crazy to say that I am mourning my old car. Also the starting up of school as always been a precarious time  and because I'm a teacher it's somehow worse. I'm going to will myself to go for a walk today, not a fitness walk as fast as you can but a stroll across the bridge and enjoy the surroundings kind of walk. Yesterday when I drove across there was a wonky barge floating down the river and I thought at the time what a great picture it would make. I can feel myself getting back to normal and even posting this is a good sign. Isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment