Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Scientific

I used to teach science to kids so I knew there had to be a logical explanation to the puzzling sock in the washing machine mystery. The answer was the bag. I discovered a small opening in the seam at the bottom. It was only an inch in length but I could see that a sock could escape from the bag especially with the agitation of the laundry. The fact that it's always a pink sock; I usually wear the pink socks early in the week, therefore the pink socks are usually at the bottom of the bag.
Yesterday I walked a little over five miles on the track at the middle school. I have been nursing self-diagnosed shin splints and decided to stick to soft surfaces for awhile. It was nice; I could sing along with Jimmy Buffet and nobody paid any attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment