Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Black History Month

Okay, we spent time in the library reading about famous black Americans, now I want you to pick your favorite person and fill out this graphic organizer with all the important information you can remember. Then you can use that info to write up a short paragraph about why they deserve a special trophy. We'll go to the computer lab to type it up and you can tape what you wrote to these cute little trophies.
So pick your famous black American.
I want Hannah Montana.
You can't do Hannah Montana.
Waa, Why not?
Hannah Montana is not black.
Well, this is stupid. I don't want to do it.
Why don't you pick that girl that won the Grammy Award, Jennifer Hudson?
No, she's stupid.
How about Tyra Banks?
She's stupid.
I know, you could pick Malia or Sasha Obama.
NO, they're both stupid. Waa, I want to do Hannah Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment