Friday, March 27, 2009

Slim-Fast

I am a Slim-Fast junkie. For two years I have started my day with a frozen/shushy can of Slim-Fast. Why frozen you ask? It has to be. In order to indulge my passion at 7:30, I need to deposit an upside-down can in the freezer two and a half hours earlier. Why an upside down can? It's much easier to open with a can opener. I can then slide it into a cooler cup and eat it with a spoon. This usually happens while I'm wrapped up in a sweater watching "Morning Joe." I also hoard it. MY two favorite flavors are cappuccino delight and creamy milk chocolate. At this time I have five cases stacked up in my garage. Although my husband who is somewhat of a "neat freak" does not like stuff stacked in the garage, he has learned to pick his battles. I also stock-pile Tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment