Thursday, May 6, 2010

Return letter

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a long-time customer of your company. I like your clothes for their style, quality and affordability. I think this is the first time I have returned an item.

I recently received this embroidered tunic. It was on back-order and when it finally arrived, I loved the colorful embroidery and the softness of the material. I was concerned about the length but decided I could wear it belted. I'm a substitute teacher and this week I wore it to work. At the end of the day I looked like I had forgotten to take off my pajama top. I decided it had to go back.

My order number is XXXXXXXXX. My credit card number is XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. Please credit my account or send a gift certificate in the amount of purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment