Thursday, November 4, 2010

dewey

It's sunny outside today but the wind is so whippy I just feel like staying put. I was called earlier to sub at the preschool but I declined because it's not how I planned to spend this day. Yesterday I picked up five books from the library, Dewey's Nine Lives by Vicki Myron among them. Since the first book about Dewey is my all-time favorite animal book I knew that I wanted to spend the day reading the second one written about him. I've always been fond of animals but I think as I've gotten older, I'm just nuts about them. Like that commercial on television where the polar bear travels to suburbia to hug the man who is driving the new all-electric car. Bears, especially polar bears, I can't get enough of them. Is anybody else like that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment