Wednesday, November 3, 2010

third grade: day 21

What can I say, any day I'm standing in front of a classroom full of sweet kids I feel like a teacher again. My favorite thing was sharing the book, Two Bobbies, written by Kirby Larson. This book is about a dog and a cat who survive Hurricane Katrina. They rely on each other and although the story does have a happy ending there are some sad parts as well. I warned the kids that I may cry at the end if the two Bobbies don 't make it but I was able to hold it together.
I almost cried earlier in the day when I looked down and discovered my new Barse bracelet was missing. I found it later on the parking lot.
Thank you Jesus for helping me find my new bracelet. Thank you for allowing me to help third graders learn today.

No comments:

Post a Comment