Monday, February 7, 2011

blogging

I was going to tell a story about football today to tie into the big game yesterday but I suddenly wanted to write about blogging instead. From the very beginning I knew I wanted to keep this blog private from my friends and family members. Because I wanted to write about myself; I didn't want to feel guilty not including anybody or having to explain my views on God, politics, education or my personal journey to living a healthy life. I think it would be really cool to have someone walk up to me someday and ask if I am "the Fitness Piggy," However, that may not ever happen. The second best thing would be getting some followers. But even if that doesn't happen I will still write. In a strange way, this blog has helped me become more comfortable with who I am and where I live. To be satisfied with your life is a good thing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment