Wednesday, April 13, 2011

kindergarten, day four

Wow, today I walked a whopping 14,757 steps or 5.59 miles. I told you I would get my daily miles in subbing in kindergarten. Yesterday I came home too dog-tired to even sit down at the computer but today I feel more energetic. Yesterday I walked 3.69 miles and I forget the number of steps.
On Friday we are making healthy treats, Strawberry Ladybugs. After school I purchased two containers of strawberries, blueberries, (it just about killed me to pay $4 for a small carton) pull apart licorice and mini chocolate chips. Can you guess how they will go together to make a ladybug. I'll try to post a picture. If I keep them in the refrigerator in the teacher's lounge, will some unknown person eat them?
Tomorrow (Thursday) I'm eating out after school at a new Mexican restaurant that just opened in River City. Small things make me happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment