Wednesday, April 4, 2012

6 days, 1200 dollars

Because the "Head Shed" gave us Good Friday off, I am down to six days (twelve hundred dollars) left and I will officially be finished with my long term subbing job. That's a new vanity in my little guest bathroom! Besides the money, these guys are really growing on me and I'm afraid that I might miss them when I leave. But I'll still enjoy being home laying around in my pajamas too! Little Sam has done a great job being kenneled all day; no accidents in either his cage or on the nice, new wood floors! That just goes to show you that you can teach a old dog (eleven years) new tricks. My posting has been sporadic lately but I will soon have lots more time for walking, shopping, reading, having lunch out with friends... oh, I'm so glad I'm retired!

No comments:

Post a Comment