Thursday, April 12, 2012

show and tell

To celebrate my next to the last day of subbing, I brought home take-out ribs for dinner. I knew Hubby would like them. Although I don't eat a great deal of meat; I have to say they tasted really good. Tomorrow at school we are celebrating with a popcorn party and the movie, Balto. I love Balto, he's one of my favorite dog heroes. Today was show and tell day and we had quite a collection: a needlepoint jewelry box shaped like an old fashioned stove and filled with  "junk," a photo of a beloved lop-eared bunny named Scoup who died of old age on Easter morning, a fake butterfly enclosed in a glass jar that fluttered around when you rubbed the lid. My contribution; two pieces of genuine whale baleen and a shiny Sacagawea dollar which I did not pass around.

No comments:

Post a Comment