Tuesday, July 10, 2012

three things

  1. Now that we are back to "normal" July temperature here in Missouri I've started my morning walk routine again. This was a great morning. I walked 5.19 miles on the Greenway.
  2. After three (Yes, three) books about the Titanic, I was anxious to read something new. Yesterday at the library I picked up Restless Souls the Sharon Tate Family's Account of Stardom, the Manson Murders, and a Crusade for Justice by Alisa Statman and Brie Tate. It's a very interesting and easy read for those of you who are into "true crime."
  3. Like Anderson Cooper, When I eat something I like, I find myself eating it all the time. When we didn't have a kitchen due to remodeling, I started eating Healthy Choice Top Chef Cafe Steamers. My all time favorite is Ravioli & Chicken Marinara. I'm hooked. I have to have it at least once a day, either for lunch or dinner. I usually doctor it up with parm cheese on top. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment