Tuesday, July 2, 2013

the mammo

The weather here is still glorious, low 70s with a calm wind. I walked 4.08 miles this morning on the Greenway Trail. I could have walked all morning in this delightful weather but I had to get home, shower and hightail it to my appointment. I was going to wear a new dress from Title Nine but then realized that two pieces would be more appropriate since I would have to strip off my top. I wore my white NYDJ Capri pants from last summer and a short denim top from Lands End Canvas. I cheated and used dry shampoo on my hair and just pulled it into a messy pony. The procedure was uncomfortable but it's over for another year and that's a good thing. Later I purchased a new insulated water bottle for my bike at Target. Little things like that make my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment