Wednesday, July 3, 2013

walking in the park


I found myself on the other side of town this morning so I just decided to wear my walking shoes and walk the Memorial Park Trail. Of course, this took me past Mary's grave and across the Missouri River Bridge. There were lots of kids on the bridge so it was a good call to stay off of the Katy today. I walked 4.22 miles and although the temp was in the low 80s the humidity has returned. Hey, I'm not complaining, I'm lovin this weather!
Dear Jesus, Thank you for the countless blessings You have bestowed upon my country. Help me to remember to pray for it as well as President Obama and his family. Bless the many soldiers who are serving our country in faraway lands. May the whole world enjoy the peace that we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment