Friday, September 19, 2014

questions answered

I'm not weepy anymore. That stage lasted probably two weeks. After the doctor gave him the shots to put him to sleep, we wrapped him in his puppy blanket and placed him into a pine box that Hubby lovingly nailed together the night before. We buried him in our backyard under the triple cedar tree, his favorite. I still miss him like crazy.
I don't miss subbing. I have been keeping very busy with my walking and working out routine at the Y. And reading lots of nonfiction: I'm finishing up The Hot Zone now.


 
The cedar tree where Sam is buried. This is an old pic I found on the blog. Its September now, no snow yet! It gets little blue berries in the fall and the birds have a heyday stripping them when they appear. In a couple of days, the berries are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment