Friday, May 24, 2019

devastation


This morning I walked 4.13 miles at Riverside Park. There was debris from the tornado 🌪 everywhere. There was a huge tree limb which I had to walk around. We were very close to the actual path of the tornado and we consider ourselves very fortunate. When the siren 🚨 went off we didn’t even go downstairs as we thought it was further away. I didn’t have the ❤️ to drive to yoga 🧘‍♀️ this morning so I skipped it. Some of the streets I normally take are closed anyway. Our house 🏡 is fine and although we have big trees behind us they are still standing. No tv service but that should be fixed tomorrow morning. 
Earlier this morning we took some roses out to my brother’s grave and tried to drive by the house 🏡 I grew up in but that street was closed to traffic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment