Wednesday, November 9, 2011

cleaning day

I'm cleaning this morning because it's windy, more than windy, blustery. But the sun is out and hopefully I can make it to the nature center this afternoon. Earlier I made some hot chocolate mix, my own recipe.

FITNESS PIGGY'S FAMOUS HOT CHOCOLATE MIX

16 ozs. non-fat dry milk, I used Carnation, I don't usually buy dry milk but I found it at
           Walmart
I/2 cup or a little more of Hershey's Cocoa, also at Walmart

I use 2 tablespoons in a mug and instead of sugar, I use a packet of Truvia. Truthfully, I use Truvia and a scant teaspoon of the real stuff. This recipe tastes a lot better than the mix you buy and I know it has less calories because I use hardly any sugar. It's a good thing!































No comments:

Post a Comment