Tuesday, November 1, 2011

a warm fall day

Yesterday I walked 4.47 miles. Today I walked 4.51 miles. In the hood. Did I mention that "naked man" sold his house and moved across town.
 Here's a recipe that I made this afternoon. I don't often eat meat but I know that Hubby enjoys it.

PORK CHOPS AND DRESSING

4 pork chops
1 pkg. Stove Top dressing (I use cornbread flavor)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can water

Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Brown quickly on both sides. Place in greased pan. Prepare dressing. Using an ice cream dipper, pat dressing on top of each pork chop. Mix soup with water. Pour around pork chops ( the recipe says not to pour over dressing but I do). Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking for 15 minutes under tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment