Thursday, August 23, 2012

some reading and such

I've been reading a lot lately. Today I finished Cemetery John the Undiscovered Mastermind of the Lindbergh Kidnapping by Robert Zorn. I found out that Bruno Richard Hauptmann, who was executed for the crime, was a Lutheran. He definitely was guilty but denied up to the end that he had anything to do with the kidnapping. He had two partners in crime but did not rat them out as that would have proven that he was indeed guilty. I am also reading my fifth book about the Titanic, an ebook on my iPad. It will go quick!
I had an out-patient procedure done last week with good results and I'm scheduled for another one next week. I am grateful that I have good insurance. Enough said.
I finally got into the decorating mode last week and purchased a new travertine mirror for my little bathroom. I'm also ordering new window coverings/drapes for my dining room as soon as Hubby does the measuring. With all the new hardwood I am in desperate need of area rugs but I just don't trust Sam. It would just take one pee mess and I would be sick. Good rugs are expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment