Wednesday, June 26, 2013

purging

I couldn't ride today. I was meeting a repairman and didn't know exactly when he would arrive. I got up early and walked 4.12 miles at the park trail. The mature trees provided shade and even though today was the hottest day so far, I was back home before it really got unbearable. I decided to work on my closet. I know it's been at least two years since I really sorted through the clothes I wear and clothes that just occupy space. I'm throwing away everything baggy, raggy and out-dated. Most of my clothes I will donate to a local re-sell it shop that provides scholarships to kids who attend the new Lutheran High School in town. And let's face it: some things I'm just throwing in the dumpster!


My roses aren't blooming so here's a pic of some petunias!!

No comments:

Post a Comment