Saturday, June 12, 2010

daily walk

Today's supposed to be triple digit hot with high humidity so I was up early for my daily walk. It was actually pleasant at six this morning. I walked a mile to the middle school, two miles on their track, then two miles taking the long way home. I found a heads-up penny on the side-walk on my way back so I'll spend a couple of my "retirement" dollars on lottery tickets.
Here's a true story. We used to have a "naked man" in our neighborhood. I would see him early in the morning, coming back from my walks. I would spot him along the side of his house or in his backyard where he had a really nice pool. A couple of months ago, he and his wife moved to a smaller house on the other side of town. Their house "sold" in about two days. It must of been the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment