Tuesday, September 14, 2010

kindergarten: day eight

I'm tired. I just got back from a three mile power-walk. I cut it short because I have a tummy ache :(  I never get tummy aches, well hardly ever.

I spent the morning subbing in kindergarten. It was the cutest classroom I have ever been in, very colorful and kid friendly. Some teachers just have a knack for decorating. I read an alphabet book about little missing x. He was not in his bed when the other little letters woke up. They hopped on a magic pencil and went looking for him. They spotted him at the castle of Giant M. He was very sad because he felt useless. After all, nobody uses x. The other little letters persuaded him to hop on the pencil and fly home. They used him to represent "kisses" on a birthday cake for Mom. The book was written by Audrey Wood, one of my favorite authors. I'm sorry, the title flew out of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment