Wednesday, October 12, 2011

shut up and listen

It takes me awhile but eventually I get it. Last night I went to Missionary Society at church. We were tacking quilts and I wanted to learn how. We also had Bible study and a speaker who talked about the real need for diapers for little African children. This particular lady spends her time and talents making cute little pillow case dresses to send to Africa. Doesn't every little girl deserve a new dress. She also got to thinking she could cut up old tee shirts and with two seams turn them into diapers. This project is something I want to do too. From now on my sewing projects are going to be for someone else. I'm going to start to make pillow case dresses and also baby diapers. There are many, many ways to serve God and maybe this is my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment