Tuesday, March 20, 2012

she's wearing my bracelet

Last week I broke a good (Brighton) bracelet and lost one. This morning during math I noticed the smartest and one of the sweetest girls in my class wearing my lost bracelet. While I was trying to figure out what to say or how to confront her, another really smart and sweet girl came up to me and mentioned that she had found the bracelet on her desk that very morning. I didn't ask any questions and was very appreciative that she (who was not the girl wearing it earlier in the day) had given it back. Later on, after the kids had left, I asked the night janitor if he, in fact, had found the bracelet and laid it on the girl's desk. He had not. I choose not to investigate this any further,the main thing is; I have my Fossil bracelet back and I still might buy me a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment