Saturday, May 12, 2012

i'm torn

Why does this happen at the most inappropriate time. My real estate lady called with an amazing "river view" house for sale. I'm afraid to even drive by it for fear that I will fall in love with it. I haven't even turned on my new gas stove yet. Can I leave it? I know that Hubby is not keen on the idea of putting this house on the market after all the work that we (he) has done. Or, is it the four garages that he does not want to part with? But I have wanted a river view house for a long time. I will definitely drive by this afternoon and then, we'll just go from there. On another subject, my week in the autism classroom was very fulfilling. Yes, I am down one bracelet but that is my fault, I should not have worn it. I was scratched and bitten but I also now have a greater understanding of these little guys and realize that they have a purpose to be on this earth just like anybody else. Dear God, Thank you for the opportunity that you gave me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment