Thursday, May 31, 2012

update on OCM

Today is on the cool side. I plan to walk later. Yesterday I walked 5.16 miles on the Washington Park trail. On another subject, I have been cleansing my face using the oil method: 2 ozs. of Castor oil, 1/2 oz. each of grape seed oil and jojoba oil and a couple of drops of peppermint oil. I have seen improvement since I have started this method and will definitely continue using this with exceptions. Ever other day, I use a "Simple" cleansing cloth purchased at Walmart followed by a light rinse with very warm water using a baby wash cloth. On the days that I use OCM, I use fingertips to massage into my skin, always on the light side and always with a upward motion. I rinse with a baby wash cloth and very warm water. Occasionally I will use a very small amount of Tea Tree Oil on my nose and around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment