Monday, May 14, 2012

it's a no

It didn't take us long to decide after our drive-by on Saturday that the River View house was not for us. A lot of these homes have been in one family for years and unfortunately are in sad shape. I'm sure the view out the back of the house is breath taking but with the leaves on the trees it is only visible during the fall and winter months. The train tracks run right below the house and I love trains but I'm afraid the noise would be annoying rather than romantic. The outside of the house is dated and would require lots of repairs to bring it up to our (Hubby's) standards. Besides, we are both getting weary of remodeling and don't want to start all over. Still, if it were just me and if I had unlimited funds (ha ha) I would jump at the chance to own it!

No comments:

Post a Comment