Friday, July 31, 2009

My favorite things



Since Oprah has her favorites, I thought I would share some of mine. Torani Sugar-Free raspberry syrup in Crystal Light iced tea, 0 calories and very refreshing. How could it not have any calories?


My new Fitflops at $60 were a splurge but they really do make my feet feel wonderful and I'll
be able to wear them at school this fall.






I really love a luke-warm shower with Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash. It has some oatmeal in it, very calming.
My hairdresser turned me onto Moroccan Oil. At $38 a bottle it 's a little pricey but a life-saver when the weather is so humid. And the smell is heavenly!!


I walked a total of 70.63 miles for the month of July and that does not include dog-walking. I bought a new, smaller pedometer to wear when I sub, just to see how many miles I accumulate at the end of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment