Tuesday, March 8, 2011

pajamas

I feel the need to start a new project and here's the reason: I am extremely picky about what I wear to bed. No knits, satin or shiny material for me. The only think I am comfortable in is Egyptian cotton and that's hard to find. I know I could probably order online from a higher end department store but I want to feel the fabric to make sure it's soft enough. Actually, I have ordered them in the past from Lands End but for for unknown reason they have switched to knit. What's a purist like me suppose to do! I have a little sewing machine and I think I am crafty enough to tackle this. Yes, since it is raining today I'll make a trip to our little mall to search for a simple pattern and of course, lovely Egyptian cotton. Pictures to follow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment