Friday, August 12, 2011

the anniversary prayer

On Thursday I walked 5.27 miles. Today I walked 5.33 miles. I was afraid that we would have thunderstorms this morning but it turned out be be cool and breezy, perfect for walking. Yesterday when I finished my walk, my toes were hurting. This morning they were still pretty sore so instead of my Nikes I grabbed these.
They were an "on sale" purchase that I made earlier this summer. Made by Keen, they were a dream to walk in. Wow, no more sore toes!

Dear Jesus,
After 30+ years of marriage we are still very much in love. Together, we share mutual respect and affection, and a willingness to work through our problems. As we get ready for a major house remodel please help me to remember what buttons I can and cannot push.

No comments:

Post a Comment