Friday, August 19, 2011

what i'm reading

I walked 4.02 miles this morning on the Greenway trail. It has some pretty steep hills so I was hot and very sweaty when I finally got back to my car. I noticed that the fall wild flowers are starting to bloom. I'll post a picture next week of a lovely little bush along this trail.
Here's a list of what I've been busy reading this week:
  • Blind Allegiance to Sarah Palin by Frank Bailey. No I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin but I am a political junkie and I read it simply to gain information.
  • Lost in Shangri-La by Mitchell Zucoff. This is a true story of a WWII plane crash in the jungle-covered mountains of New Guinea. This is a fascinating book and I plan to finish it today.
  • Dear Harry Love Bess by Clifton Truman Daniel. What can I say, I love everything about Harry Truman!
  • The Everything Guide to Algebra by Christopher Monahan. Every so often I check out a math book and work my way through it just to keep my skills sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment