Friday, June 29, 2012

it's hot

So what else is new! I walked 5.08 miles on Wednesday and 5.22 miles yesterday (Thursday) at the crack of dawn. I stayed in my neighborhood, walked to the middle school track and was back home before it really got steamy. Today I piddled and decided not to push it when it was nine o'clock and I was still in my pajamas. I have learned to be kind to my body and avoid stress whenever I can. Today I am especially mindful of the people and animals living in Colorado. Dear Jesus, You have power over fire and water. Please help the brave firefighters as they battle to get the fire in Colorado under control. Help the little animals find safety and help the people who have lost their homes find a way to rebuild. Thank you for blessing me and my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment