Monday, June 11, 2012

praying

In church yesterday we heard about praying. Pastor in his sermon mentioned that Martin Luther strongly advised his flock and members of his household to pray at least five times a day, morning and evening and before each meal. In fact, he would not let them eat until they did so. When I heard this I thought about my sweet Grandma from Germany who not only prayed before each meal but also said a short prayer after the meal as well.
My special prayer today is about the little deer that spent the night in the bushes in the front of my house. I'm afraid Sammy scared her out of her hiding place and she jumped off the retaining wall. Please Jesus, she is so tiny. I heard her cry. Please help her find her mommy in the woods behind our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment