Tuesday, June 12, 2012

taking a break

from walking. This is the second day in a row that I haven't hit any trail, except up the hill to walk Sam. When I feel this way I don't force it. I'm keeping busy, just not walking. The baby deer must have connected to it's momma because they found their way into my front yard early this morning and helped themselves to the flowers that I had planted in my stone basket. So that became my first project- to replace the eaten-off flowers with new ones.The nursery has them marked down to half price this week so I wasn't too upset. Tomorrow I need to make my way to the Federal Tax Office on the other side of town to make a quarterly payment. I'll be close to the Conservation Trail so I'll walk there. BTW, the weather here is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment